Here are the seven magical steps, and a short intro. Read the intro first, it explains the notation.
- Before you start
- Step 1: Layer 1 - solve the cross
- Step 2: Layer 1 - solve the corners
- Step 3: Layer 2 - solve the edges
- Step 4: Layer 3 - orient the edges
- Step 5: Layer 3 - orient corners
- Step 6: Layer 3 - permute corners
- Step 7: Layer 3 - permute edges
NB: Permute means to change positions. Orient means to change rotation (while staying in the same place).
You must be logged in to post a comment.